In a large punch bowl combine red wine, sugar and pineapple juice. Mix in the pineapple chunks, orange slices and lime slices. Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com, submitted by Robin.
Very Best Blueberry Cobbler
By Friendly Food
1. Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking dish. Place the blueberries into the baking dish, and mix with vanilla and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of flour, then stir in the tablespoon of melted butter. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 3/4 cups of flour, baking powder, and 6 tablespoons sugar. Rub in the 5 tablespoons butter using your fingers, or cut in with a pastry blender until it is in small pieces. Make a well in the center, and quickly stir in the milk. Mix just until moistened. You should have a very thick batter, or very wet dough. You may need to add a splash more milk.
3. Cover, and let batter rest for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spoon the batter over the blueberries, leaving only a few small holes for the berries to peek through. Mix together the cinnamon and 2 teaspoons sugar; sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown. A knife inserted into the topping should come out clean - of course there will be blueberry syrup on the knife. Let cool until just warm before serving. This can store in the refrigerator for 2 days.
|leisle -- Westwood|
|The Sassy Sangria recipe was fantastic...it reminded me of my trip to Spain!|
Going green is the "in" thing now but do you really Recycle?
|Indeed, I do!||46.9%|
|I do when it's convenient.||11%|
|I know I should, but...||23%|