Walking down the aisle can be daunting, but there are some definite perks. Here are the top 10 reasons to tie the knot.
10. You’ll always have someone to bring you chicken soup when you’re sick in bed.
9. You’ll have two sets of parents to give you holiday gifts.
8. You’ll never have to ask, “So, where is this going?” again.
7. Even if it doesn’t work out, you still get to keep the engagement ring.
6. You can lose that last name that never quite sounded right with your first.
5. You can buy those cute “his” and “hers” matching towel sets for your home.
4. You get to call him “hubby.” Which is such
a fun word.
3. You can send him on an even bigger guilt trip if he forgets your anniversary.
2. You get to have a big party and not feel guilty about demanding expensive things at the gift registry.
1. The Honeymoon … need I say more?
READ MORE ARTICLES LIKE THISAfter the Wedding: How to Adjust to Married LifeAvoid Becoming a Bridezilla: 10 Steps to Stay SaneQuiz: Are You Really Ready to Get Married?Should a Woman Take Her Husbands Name?