- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into large French fries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place the cut sweet potatoes into a microwave-safe dish with the water. Cook on in the microwave for 5 minutes on full power. Drain off liquid, and toss with Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Arrange fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once, or until fries are crispy on the outside.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com, submitted by Erika.
READ MORE ARTICLES LIKE THIS
Roasted Garlic Aioli With Summer Vegetables
Stuffed Mushrooms With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto