2020 has been a year to say the least, and we all could use some relaxing, restoring and recharging. If you’re not yet sure what to give your friends and family this holiday season, here are our top five gift picks to help the lucky recipients feel lighter and more joyful.
You may want to “gift” them to yourself why you’re at it — after all, you deserve to feel good too! 🙂
1. Soothing lavender scent. Place this diffuser in your bedroom and feel a sense of ease every time you take a breath, thanks to lavender oil’s relaxing effects.
2. Comfy loungewear. Most of us are spending far more time at home these days, so why not get your “Work-From-Home” friend a set of stretchy sweats that are so comfy, she’ll want to wear them from a.m. to p.m.
3. Coffee or Tea Mug for a better day. Wake up on the right side of bed with this cheery mug that will instantly put you in a happy place — especially once you fill it with coffee. 😉
4. Tea that’s pretty … and yummy. The set comes with a glass teapot and six teas that literally blossom when you pour hot water on them. You’ll feel a sense of calm when you watch the flowers bloom.
5. Spa at home. Don’t have time to take a bath? Turn your shower into a spa-like experience with these aromatherapy shower fizzies, made with pure essential oils.
Wishing you a holiday filled with love, joy and ease!
Emily & The Savvy Team
P.S. Speaking of relaxing … this weekend take a few minutes to yourself and pour a cup of tea or glass of wine, kick up your feet and enjoy new episodes of our EveryDay Happy Show podcast. Listen here.
Quote du jour
“The day she let go of the things that were weighing her down, was the day she began to shine the brightest.” — Katrina Mayer
Read More Like This