A few months back, things in our lives were looking pretty bleak. And while life isn’t returning to normal just yet, optimism is in the air.
Still, if you need help crossing the finish line — staying hopeful — or are simply craving some inspiration right now, here are some things that are keeping us feeling good.
Ready, set, get inspired!
- All dogs give us those warm-and-fuzzy feelings, but little Pearl (who is blind and deaf) is next-level inspiring.
- A true story about a boy saving his village from famine by building a wind turbine? Get ready to feel the uplift.
- Couldn’t we all use a little wisdom from a former monk — especially if it involves finding your purpose and overcoming negativity? This book has inspiration written all over it. (Pun intended!)
- This podcast, which we’re partial to, 😉 will help you get inspired, feel fulfilled and create more ease and joy in your every day … so pretty much everything you need in your life right now.
- If you have a little extra time these days, why not take a class on how to break the habit of self-doubt and build real confidence?
Whether you’re over the moon in love with life, or you’re feeling a little blue — we hope all of the above will uplift, inspire and help you to feel good.
Remember, when you smile, the world smiles back. 🙂
Emily and the Savvy Team
We’re all carrying around more stress these days — in fact, eight out of 10 adults say the pandemic is a significant source of stress in their lives, while one in five adults say their mental health is worse now than it was at this time last year, one national survey found.
Because the threat of constant stress is so real, it’s important to have a few anxiety-busting tools in your toolkit. One of our favorite ways to find a little serenity? Knitting. Research even shows knitting can boost feelings of calm and happiness — and quiet ruminating thoughts.
Not sure how to get started? We’re big fans of Annie’s Hook and Needle Kit Club, which sends you the yarn and patterns you need to make something new each month. You’ll learn new skills, keep your mood chill, and have something fun to show for it!
*We’re all spending so much more time at home these days … so why not make your home a little more, well, homey? We love this site that helps you create gorgeous canvas prints of your favorite photos — and with the code bestcanvasprints you’ll score 25% off your entire purchase. We’ll take 10!
*Have a hard time finding tasty vegan or gluten-free snacks? You’re in luck with this snacking delivery service, which sends you delicious snacks that also fit within your healthy eating style. Use the code URTHBOX10 for $10 off plus a free box. Yes, please!
*Feel like everyday to-dos are getting in the way of your big goals? We love this gorgeous day planner that can help keep you on schedule (so you can crank out those boring tasks and then have more time for what inspires you).
Quote du jour
“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
Read and Listen to More Like This
*We love all our picks, and if you make a purchase, we may get a little something back. Thanks for your support!